Soar to Success Accounting Scholarship
Applications now being accepted for undergraduates and graduates for the school year beginning in the fall 2022 semester.
Are you an undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a career in accounting?
Funded by SOS Inventory, LLC., the Soar to Success Accounting Scholarship is an annual scholarship awarded to qualified students who demonstrate good grades, leadership, and a commitment to excellence.
Who Can Apply?
To qualify, you must be a U.S. citizen enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting.
- You must be enrolled full-time in a qualifying bachelors or masters program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Enclose one or more letters of recommendation
- Show commitment to accounting through activities, coursework, work experience, projects or internships. Please include these in your student summary.
- Scholarship must be applied towards the cost of tuition
How to Apply
Up to ten accounting scholarships in the amount of $500 will be awarded to ten qualified students who apply by the deadline: May 15, 2022.
Winners will be selected by June 15, 2022.
To apply for an accounting scholarship, please complete the form below and include a copy of your most recent transcript, letter(s) of recommendation and student summary.
"*" indicates required fields