When your business needs advanced inventory functionality, but enterprise level software is out of your price range, the search is on for inventory websites that offer good value for your money.
SOS Inventory was designed specifically for small businesses like yours to provide a wide range of features to manage every area of your backend operations, starting at only $49.95/month. There’s no need to pay for a bunch of cumbersome features you’ll never use. SOS’s feature list is long and can satisfy virtually every wish list.
The easiest and most convenient way to track inventory is through our cloud-based software platform providing your team with round the clock access from anywhere you can access the internet. SOS Inventory is an inventory management system that unifies all departments of your business and all the workflows they encompass to ensure every employee has access to up-to-the-minute information.
Inventory data management in the cloud gives you round the clock access, an important feature for maintaining business continuity.
Why SOS Inventory is the Best Inventory Management Website for Your Business
You’re either looking for a more affordable inventory website to work with because costs are rising and thousands of dollars each month for an expensive ERP system is just untenable or you’re making a move from desktop spreadsheets that have become too cumbersome to maintain accurately.
No matter the incentive, SOS Inventory easily solves both these problems and is quite simple to implement, making the transition from your current inventory management method a breeze.
- SOS Inventory makes it easy to track inventory throughout its life cycle by updating workflow actions, quantities and costs as each material makes its way to the customer. Track raw materials or ingredients, work in progress and finished goods along with their costs at each stage.
- Integrate multiple departments in your business to deliver consistent data throughout your organization.
- Connect your inventory directly to QuickBooks Online, BigCommerce, Zapier, Shopify, UPS, ShipStation and BigCommerce to reduce repetitive actions, save time, and reduce errors.
- Apply any manufacturing method using perpetual or periodic inventory methods.
- Track inventory at an unlimited number of locations
- Use lot tracking or serial number tracking
- Create builds, assemblies and kits using templates
- Manage sales orders, fulfillment, and finance
- Generate over fifty distinct types of reports for detailed product information
When researching websites for inventory control, you will find most come with hefty setup costs, high monthly fees, and cancellation costs. SOS Inventory lets you try our software out for free for two weeks, with no credit card needed. There is never a cancellation fee, and you can expect stellar support from our team available to suit your company’s needs.
When comparing inventory websites, you’ll find SOS Inventory offers more of the features you need to grow your business, adds transparency to your accounting, and saves both time and money. Get started today to find out why business owners in every industry across the globe choose SOS Inventory time and time again.