Food and Beverage ERP
Food and beverage ERP software must address issues many other industries do not face. Consumable products spoil as they age and are subject to different environmental conditions. Manufacturers must work around expiration dates and maintain optimum conditions to safeguard product quality. To manage food and beverage inventory, traceability by lot is an essential feature. SOS Inventory was designed with all these concerns in mind.
Food and Beverage Software
There are many steps from raw materials to fulfillment involving both discrete and process manufacturing procedures. Food and beverage software must meet these numerous demands with features that log every step a product takes and every action by each department in the business. Food and beverage software systems merge manufacturing with sales, accounting, fulfillment, purchase orders and all their individual tasks. By uniting every work action within a single software platform, a business can monitor and control all operations from one end to the other, ensuring data is synchronized throughout the business.
Beverage Software Demands
Beverage software must also include kitting functions. Some beverage products are assembled as kits, packing six, twelve, twenty-four or thirty-six beverages together is quite common. The packaging process can include labels, cans, plastic six-pack yokes or boxes. Completing all the stages to produce a kit entails packaging steps to ready the product to market.
In addition to all the steps that take place to transform raw materials into finished products in the food and beverage industry, businesses are tasked with numerous regulations from governing bodies and must maintain accurate records to demonstrate compliance at a moment’s notice. SOS Inventory offers dozens of reporting templates and analyses to pull accurate data for speedy analysis and reporting.
SOS Inventory is quick and easy to implement, offers dedicated, round-the-clock support and solves the problems faced every day by food and beverage manufacturers. As a small business ERP system for food and beverage producers, SOS Inventory tracks every event and action:
- Scan product barcodes upon arrival from suppliers to enter raw materials and production descriptions, costs, etc.
- Track actions at each workstation through production.
- Create assemblies from raw materials and simultaneously update raw material quantities.
- Generate purchase orders when re-order points are reached.
- Initiate production from a sales order.
- Integrate product information and all costs for easy reporting and QuickBooks Online integration.
- Manage process manufacturing steps entailing labeling, bottling, canning, sealing, etc.
- Manage inventory in real-time, updating information throughout the business.
- Manage inventory at multiple locations, centralizing totals for the entire company.
- Manage all stages of fulfillment.
- Track lots and batches by expiration dates, enabling food traceability.
Food and beverage businesses come to SOS Inventory for their ERP needs as the solution offers rich functionality for manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors at an exceptionally affordable price point. And as their businesses grow, they stay for the outstanding support they receive at any hour of the day.
SOS Inventory offers businesses tiered support to suit their needs from a simple DIY-integration to training classes and implementation by a ProAdvisor. We’re here to help you succeed whether you’re just starting out or are ready to grow your business with all the tools you’ll need to save money, increase profitability, and manage product quality.